Thursday, January 23, 2014

You Create Your Own Grace & Nature

In this project we chose five random fortune cookies and had to pick one of them to inspire this drawing/collage we had to create. With this fortune, "You have a natural grace and great consideration for others" spoke out to me then another one because I believe in life the energy you put out is the energy you receive. So basically this is a person holding their energy and making it grow within them. The peddles falling off is the energy you grew spreading within the world. The numbers on the art were suppose to a tattoo, which are also the lucky numbers of the fortune. Then the item wrapping around the other arm is a necklace which was on the fortune. This piece I created was one of the best drawings that I ever came up with and in the end I was every proud of myself.  

No comments:

Post a Comment