Thursday, January 23, 2014

Health, Style, Class


Art x3 was one of the most exciting projects that was assigned to us. We would do a part of a collage that would have a celebrity background to it. My original one that I had created had to do with the lost of time celebrities go through since they are always extremely busy. This one was someone random's that I was assigned to and it looked nothing like it does now when I have received it. The main idea though stayed the same about being healthy and having style. It was very difficult to create this since everything was such in a scramble but then once I pasted somethings down it became easier even though I had no idea what to do with the background. Then I thought back to the past projects we've done in art class and  I always took a liking to the dripping paint so I decided to do that to this and in the end it turned out very unique and fitting together.

No comments:

Post a Comment